E & J Solutions provides independent farm advice to farmers and landowners from the Welsh Marches to Wales and the West Midlands.
Our qualified advisers have years of on-farm experience and are farmers themselves.
- Nitrate Vulnerable Zone technical support and record completion
- Permitting and compliance advice and support
- Catchment sensitive farming advice (CSF) through Natural England
- Rural Payment Agency liaison including Single Farm Payment scheme, RPA map changes
- We are also proud to support farmers in Wales through Farming Connect.
E & J Solutions also provide a full range of services for farmers considering on-farm renewable projects.
For a full list of services and a chat about how we can help you, call us on 01544 267931.