Leather tone fragrance is a bold attempt on style, its inspiration This legendary leather texture is smooth and tanned with the bark of birch skin, emitting a curl lingering warm transfer fragrance, this unique charm of infinite charm by the fragrance of the successful Re-engraved All of China are boiling, and in order to 12 young women ‘s volleyball team,
coach bags outlet, but also to the women’ s volleyball coach Lang Ping! She is to create five consecutive women ‘s volleyball captain; She was the United States women ‘s volleyball team to defeat the Chinese women’ s volleyball gold medal coach As always,
cheap coach uk, with bright colors, Kenzo ‘s new promotional photos still did not let us down, the photo of each single Product are good to start it See this photo in the girl (in fact,
coach outlet, this girl is Yoon Eun Hui it! Fans have to see her latest YSL advertising posters? SuperUS ~ ), Will soon sound Jiangnan style of music ?? Full Korean wind look, even Taiwan / our home; Taiwan this series of works in my selfish favorite one by Chen Shanni interpretation
We’ve been trying something new this year…growing pumpkins!
The weather has been good and the crop is starting to look promising. We’re selling to local retailers but will have a good number for sale locally in Herefordshire come mid-late October in time for Halloween.
The 3 varieties we’ve got are good for carving and are yummy to eat – and grown locally! Look out for the fliers and signs appearing over the next few weeks.
You could almost be forgiven for wondering if we had even had a summer this year but the seasons continue to roll on and autumn is drawing nearer.
Our last event of the summer, Kington Show is on 12th September this year. E & J Solutions will once again be there, partnered with Field Options. We are focussing on the importance of good soil in the production of crops and livestock this year after the success of last year’s drive on analysis. We hope to see many of you there for tea and home-made cake!
E & J Solutions will be sharing a stand with Field Options Ltd at the NSA Welsh Sheep event on 19th May.
This year’s event is being held at Glanmeheli and Drefor Farms, Kerry, Near Newtown by kind permission of Geraint and Moreton Powell.
For more information, visit the NSA website. Hope to see you there!
E & J Solutions wishes everyone a happy and prosperous New Year!
After the success of last year’s event, Herefordshire Rural Hub are organinsing another Rural Business Advice Day on Wednesday 26th November 2014, 12.00noon to 7.30pm at the Three Counties Hotel (Belmont Road, Hereford, HR2 7BP). Entry is FREE – drop in any time between 12noon and 7.30pm
Lots of advice & information for farming and rural businesses, including
- Specialist software for Farm Businesses
- Business Management, Planning & Start Up
- Grants & Funding opportunities
- Business, Financial & Legal Matters for land based industries
- Environmental Stewardship Schemes
- Wildlife & Environmental Advice
- Training opportunities, including funded training for small businesses
- Computing / Broadband
- Computer courses in your area to help your business grow
- Apprenticeship schemes for land based industries
- Renewable Energy options for businesses and communities
- Cross Compliance
- Cattle & Sheep Identification & Records
- Farm and Rural Security
- Mud on the road, and Footpaths issues
- Advice on Management, Restoration & Grants for Ancient Woodlands
- Find out how you stand for CAP Greening and Ecological Focus Areas
- 1.00pm – Going into 2015 – Cross Compliance Update – Farming Advice Service
- 2.00pm – Renewable Energy Systems & Community Projects – Harrison Clark Rickerbys and Caplor Energy
- 3.00pm – Update on CAP Reform, Basic Payment Scheme Registration & the CAP Information Service – RPA
- 4.00pm – Rural Crime Prevention & the “Stop That Thief” Campaign – West Mercia Police and NFU
- 5.00pm – “Get down & dirty with your soil” – Wye & Usk Foundation and E & J Solutions – Managing Soils & Natural Resources to improve the sustainability & profitability of your farm
- 6.00pm – How the FSB can help your rural business – Federation of Small Businesses (Herefordshire)
- Soil Protection Reviews
- NVZ Records
NRoSO and BASIS points available
The following organisations and businesses who will be attending the RBA day to offer advice and information (in no particular order) :-
Farming Advice Service
Wyvern Training Services
The Wye & Usk Foundation
Institute of Agricultural Secretaries & Administrators (Herefordshire)
Farm Community Network (Herefordshire)
National Farmers Union (Herefordshire)
Cross Compliance Solutions Ltd
Lanyon Bowdler Solicitors
Shearwell Data Ltd
The Hutchinson Partnership
Farmplan Computer Systems
West Mercia Police
Federation of Small Businesses (Herefordshire)
Women in Rural Enterprise (Herefordshire WiRE)
Catchment Sensitive Farming
Fastershire (Herefordshire Council)
Economic Development Team (Herefordshire Council)
Redundant Buildings Grants (Herefordshire Council)
Harrison Clark Rickerbys Ltd
Countrywide Training (7Y)
PJE Driver Training & Consultancy Services Ltd
E & J Solutions Ltd
Campaign for the Farmed Environment
Animal Health Trading Standards (Herefordshire Council)
Robin Turney Ltd
Herefordshire & Ludlow College
Country Land & Business Association
The Bulmer Foundation
Balfour Beatty – Herefordshire Public Realm Partnership
Energy Solutions Malvern
Woodland Trust (Ancient Woodlands Restoration Project)
For further information, contact: Frances Keogh, Herefordshire Rural Hub Administrator
Tel: 01432 870024
The Wye & Usk Foundation, Field Options Ltd, Cranfield University and E & J Solutions are hosting a maize trials event in north Herefordshire on Thursday 4th December.
The trial aims to compare cost-effective over-winter management options which are of benefit to both the grower and the environment. The event will be an opportunity to see the trial plots including:
- Undersown Italian Ryegrass – how did it cope with traffic during maize harvest?
- Rye sown post-harvest – how has it established compared to undersown IRG?
- Cross slope cultivations – has this stopped run-off downslope?
If you’re interested in coming to the event, please contact Kate Adams on 07766 330959.
A Radnorshire farm will shortly be interviewing to fill a vacancy for a Farm and Livestock Manager.
The position becomes vacant from mid April 2015. The farm consists of 400 acres of grass and carries 750 ewes and 60 suckler cows (half are pedigree Hereford).
The successful applicant will carry out all good husbandry tasks in respect of the livestock and manage the grassland and winter feeding. Additional help is taken on at lambing time.
The applicant should be familiar with tractor work and should have, or be prepared to obtain, an HGV (category C1) licence and will own at least two working dogs (the keep is reimbursed).
The position carries a 3 bedroom house of finn lodge construction, 1998. This is a salaried position. A generous commission is paid on all livestock sales.
In the first instance apply by email to email@example.com
HFYFC are working with the Herefordshire Grassland Society, Herefordshire NFU and the Wye & Usk Foundation to bring you an exciting new competiton!
The competition will be launched with an on-farm event where competitors can see examples of excellent grass utilisation and pick up tips from local advisors who are experts in various aspects of good grassland management.
Competitors will then write a report to show how they would utilise grassland management skills to develop a fictional farm which is struggling to make a profit due to increasing input costs and reducing sales prices.
All prize winners will receive free HGS and NFU membership for a year!
- 11am, 8th November 2014: Farm walk, The Whittern, Almeley, HR3 6LD
- 24th November 2014: Report submission deadline
- 9th December 2014: Prize-giving at NFU & HGS county meeting
Entries due by Monday, 3rd November. Call 01432 274 187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enter.
E & J Solutions and Field Options Ltd had a wonderful time at the 2014 Kington Show.
We had very good footfall and were delighted to be awarded with Best in Show in the tradestand competition (for the second year running).
Thank you to everyone who stopped by – it was lovely to see you and we’ll see you again soon!